Monday 26 July 2010

Not having the internet...

Makes me so cross. For near on three weeks we haven’t had an internet connection and trying to get it back was the most stressful thing on the planet especially when we lost the phone connection too. Anyway it’s back now and a lot has happened in three weeks so I’ll show you in pictures...

Love this coat- it has the best hood. Not sure why I have a sad face? I think I wanted to go out but it was rainy...

My boyfriend brought his little sister round to play. She loves doggies so my staffie, Buster, was a highlight of her day and by the end of it she was ordering him around- it was very funny.

To make the most of the super-hot weather we've had recently some mates and I went down to the local pond. It looked more like Bournemouth beach than a pond with all the people in swimming costumes lounging around on beach towels! I ate about three ice creams that day, it felt like the start of summer. Unfortunately a couple of weeks later there was a massive heath fire and lots of the area surrounding the pound burnt down. My friends went to have a look and help out they ended up with some amazing photography.



My boyfriend and I went up to stay with my brother and his girlfriend in Camden. We chilled out in their garden and had a BBQ which featured much of their own produce. My other brother came over too with his girlfriendand we had an amazing time. I'm really looking forward to going on holiday with them all soon.

I have loads more photies from this weekend- I may whack them up some time.

Peace and Love,

Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment