Tuesday 21 December 2010

You must try this...


While I was aimlessly wandering through the internet the other I came across the new Virtual Make-over Tool on the Topshops website. Click the link below to try it...
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogNavigationSearchResultCmd?catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&langId=-1&viewAllFlag=false&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208495&beginIndex=1&pageSize=20&interstitial=true
Most of these internet make-over tools are quite frankly awful, especially the hair style trying ones, however Topshop's one lets you try out the whole of their make up range on a photo of your choice. Very simple. I would love to put up a before and after shot but my computer isn't letting me- irritating.
The photo above is a little blurry but I wanted to show off my lavely new nail varnish that my lavely flatmate kindly got me for Christmas. I, and the majority of my girl mates, have been lusting over this colour for quite some time now. It's "Poison Ivy" from the Topshop range and it's a beauty: elegant but not too over the top and very, very Christmassy!
There are many gorgeous items I have my beady little eyes on at the moment but most of them are a little pricey so I'm waiting until after Christmas in the hope that they will all be in the sales when I will pounce and splash all of my xmas dosh. But... I want these sooo bad. I may just buy them now, but then if I see them in the January sales I may kill myself. Can I wait???


Good tidings,
Gracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment