Thursday 7 October 2010

Busy, busy, busy...

It’s been an absolute age since I lost posted on here! A lot has happened and I’ve been dying to jot something down but I’ve been super busy; I moved down to Brighton a week and a half ago (it’s gone so quickly!) and I’m absolutely loving it. I feel so comfortable here that I haven’t really missed home at all- I feel no different, weird?! I’ve met some amazing people and done some amazing things already and just really “loving life” at the moment.
I’m going to post up all the cool places, and people, I find in the wonderful and inspiring town. Oh and I’m enjoying the actual university studying bit too- keep forgetting I’m here to do work!

There is an American Apparel here, which is bad because it’s full of beautiful things and I really want the trousers in the photo below but they are expensive. Treat myself? Oh go on then.



Another thing I’m loving currently in Mumford and Sons’ “White Blank Page”. It’s providing me with much solace at the moment.

Peace, Love and Serenity,

Gracie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment