Monday 5 April 2010

Easter Sunday!



Was a yummy day for sure. Instead of a proper egg I get some Ferrero Rocher and three little Kinder Surprise eggs yum yum yum. Had a pretty chilled day overall... my boyfriend came over in the afternoon and we messed around with my camera in the garden. I think he’s a bit jealous of it actually seeing as he’s the real photographer out of us both. It was really nice to be out in the sunshine though. We went to a local type pub in the evening (not local to us I must say) and the warmth of the day had somewhat tricked me into thinking it was summer so I got Magners with ice and the pub was so packed we had to stand outside. It was so freezy. The stars were amazing all the same. Yes it was a good Easter in all, made me want to find myself a nice local pub in which I can just watch the world go by. Cheap too mind.
Today has been good, got some work done and other bits and pieces that I’ve been meaning to do for ages. Going shopping in London Wednesday- so gonna get on it!


Happy Easter and that,
Gracie.

No comments:

Post a Comment