Wednesday 10 March 2010

My total love for H&M




Today i thought I’d pay homage to my favourite shop-I often find myself wearing almost entirely H&M. From standard basics to statement pieces H&M makes high fashion look effortless and let’s be honest affordable. I know for a fact that it is not just me that adores this shop; you only have to look on lookbook.nu to discover its recurring popularity in many different countries. But where does its appeal derive from? Well, I think it comes from the designers and buyers of H&M clothing never putting all their eggs in one basket- they never conform to a singular season trend and this not only results in anyone being able to go in there and pick up something a bit different but also they cater for the different groups in society unlike many other high street stores.
The trousers, the jewellery, the shoes, the prices... where can H&M go wrong? Even when you see an item that you yourself would not wear you are safe in the knowledge that someone somewhere has worked it into their look and that they probably look fabulous in it.
~Long live H&M!~
In the photo above my skirt, top, leggings and sunnies are H&M, the shoes are New Look and Jacket is Ted Baker. (mad shadow makes my legs look odd.)

Spring sunshine love,
Gracie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment